Information We Collect
We collect personal data from you when you:
- Create an account on our website
- Purchase a product or service from us
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Participate in a survey, contest, or promotion
- Contact us through our website or social media channels
- The personal data we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, and payment information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our products and services
- To process and fulfill your orders
- To communicate with you about your account and transactions
- To send you promotional materials and updates about our products and services
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To improve our website and marketing efforts
- We may also use your personal data for research and analytics purposes, to comply with legal obligations, and to enforce our policies.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. However, we may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
Service providers who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business, such as payment processors and shipping companies
Business partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you
Legal authorities or third parties as required by law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
You can control how cookies are used on your device through your browser settings. However, please note that some features of our website may not function properly if you disable cookies.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to access and receive a copy of your personal data
- The right to request the correction of any inaccuracies in your personal data
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to object to or request the restriction of processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that your rights have been violated
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children